DerelictStudios Forums
EvilViking

It Finally Happened!

LIES LIES LIES.  NOO ITS A SIGN C&C IS ABOUT TO DIE.  THAT WAS SO MEAN OF YOU TO POST THAT LIE AND YOU PROBLEY LOST LOTS OF FANS.  YOU WILL NEVER REBULID YOU'RE REPUTATION AND SOME PEOPLE PROBLEY WILL NEVER THINK OF YOUR MOD EVER AGAIN.  YOU MADE A HUGE MISTAKE LIEING.  C&C IS DYING AND IT HAS YOU TO BLAME.  YOU WERE ITS LAST HOPE AND KNOW YOU'RE GONE.  BECAUSE OF YOU ILL NEVER PLAY AN RTS AGAIN... IM GONNA GO PLAY CIV3 NOW.  IF THIS IS TRUE ILL NEVER BUY ANY ACT OF WAR GAME NO MATTER IF ITS A BILLON TIMES BETTER THAN C&C.  FOR THE LOVE  OF GOD YOU KILLED C&C ITS DEAD MAN.  ILL FOREVER ASSOCITE THE NAME PcTeen1 WITH TRATIOR.

REMEMBER: NEVER BUY ACT OF WAR OR YOU ARE TRATIORS TOO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT OR YOU'LL KILL POOR C&C

AHHHH END OF THE WORLD BY HUGE TEXT

Delta thats the most retarded thing i've heard all day, besides saying that just makes u out to be afraid of change. Will one of the admins please do some custom title branding? I suggest 'EA's Bitch'

Edited by Cylon Terrorist

Good luck PcTeen1, too bad you had to kill poor old C&C to make your break. :( I wish you luck in killing C&C I mean now that I think of it it was kinda lame. :( But i'll never give in to act of war, not that I have anything aginst you. And if my sig bugs you ill change it. ;) (sigh), if only your big break sved the seris.

Edited by Delta Force

EA killed C&C not anyone else. Except the part of the community who are under 12 and retarded like yourself.

Even if he is gay, you just made a offensive comment based on his sexual preference.

Check your PM for disciplinary action.

Hee hee Delta Force....ya know the real Delta Force would kick you out in no time if you even dared show your face at their ranks :) at this rate...

^_^

time out- i thought the atari thing was a joke.......well is it, or is this serious? im Co :blink: nfused!!!!!!!!!

post-92-1114203736.jpg