DerelictStudios Forums
Chrono

End Of Screenshot Week

With the screenshot week closing to an end we are disclosing more units in action. In the large shot below showing clashes between Allied and German units along a railroad, you will notice the ingame appearnce of the Stuart, Sherman and the Allied Ambulance as well as german tanks like Tiger, Panzer IV and Maus. There is also the Hummel firing behind walls in the lower right and near it a german pillbox, guarding a seemingly vital supply route.

Stay tuned, as we are preparing the second wave of media release soon as we approach alpha stage. T0N!C has done a wonderful work in creating our new bottom bar, plus we are currently preparing unit construction cameos and other interface items. You can expect the first full ingame screenshot to be shown here really soon. (Yes I am told to only say soon)

blitz2030503_.jpg

watching and getting the screenshot is like watching a bikini poster girls and receiving Christmas present. It's soooooooooooooo cool !!!!

and its kinda sad that the screenshot week closing to an end...

Yeh but what a way to end it! Thats about the best screenie Ive seen in a loooooooong time.

And may I add that it looks like those Shermans and Stuarts are doomed :D Theres no way theyre gonna win this one.....

a VERY VERY good job on the Tiger I (and the maus)

This is real game quality, as good or better as in SS or Blitzkrieg (the commercial one).

I think it is the first time I can actually say the art quality of a mod is superior then the original C&C game...

Congrats on that !!

OOOHHH, purty :D

tiger, can you implement the sound of the dive sirons on the stuke? that would kick ass if you can.

sirens on the stuka that would be cool

i have no idea why but that reminds me of the Light Posts from the TS Gold mod (for TS), where the more light posts u put near each other, the brighter it gets until ur eyes get sore

...now i remember, good thing there isnt any sound amplification like light amplification, coz if u had 10 stukas then u better grab ur earplugs

Amazing work guys this mods gonna rock! :D

BTW howd you get the Panzer IV's on the top right all lined up like that? I don't think I ever got tanks lined up in Generals, must have been a pain...

Peace! :D

And may I add that it looks like those Shermans and Stuarts are doomed :D Theres no way theyre gonna win this one.....

So just pretend you're with the axis :D

Awesome screenie Chrono.

I still think the Maus needs more detail! :D Sorry I can't help it.

That's not what I said, I said I believe it needs more detail.

it looks fine :)

cool stuff , wouldn t want to be in that sherman's place.

also exellent pill box , I bearly saw it until I read the comment , effective cammouflage or maybe I m just blind...

also exellent pill box , I bearly saw it until I read the comment , effective cammouflage or maybe I m just blind...

Nah, your not blind (unless I am too) I didnt even know there was a pillbox there until you just said, I thought it was a pile of soot or something.

Very nice camoflauge, and this mod looks even better than Generals did :)

What's with the permanently present firing-sprite on the maus? Will that be fixed too in the next internal release?

by the way , since this is happening near a train track it leads me to wonder , are there going to be new trains in the mod (1940s ish looking I mean)

very nice scene(though the maus' firing anim is not done i think), the skin on the tiger rocks, i think all of the units need detail like it

btw does putting the tank behind some barrier really work in stopping fire yet allowing it to fire?

Wouldnt have thought a wooden wall would stop many anti-tank shells anyway :P

Edit: Ooooopppsss...... didnt mean to bring up such an old topic. Didnt see how long ago the last post was :angry: