DerelictStudios Forums
Count von Phoib

I'm Migrating...

Wow, I cant believe you guys havnt seen that yet.

But yes, its true, Canada is the best.

You all should know something that commercial is about 5 years old. It's been about 3 years since i've seen it on TV. Where in the hell did you see it Phoib? Plus it's a beer ad.

Ya, that commericial was hilarious. Its kind of funny and yet very sad that the "I am Canadian" phrase its actually a bear company catch phrase <_< "I speak English and French, not American" lmao.

Man, that commercial is pretty old. I haven't seen it on TV in quite a few years. Although I found that whole series of commercials kind of annoying after a while. :lol:

You all should know something that commercial is about 5 years old. It's been about 3 years since i've seen it on TV. Where in the hell did you see it Phoib? Plus it's a beer ad.

On www.filibustercartoons.com

O yea good commercial :D We had to do one of those things for school mine was not that good those.

Canada rocks.

Canadian%20Flag.JPG

He obviously saw that ;) Rick Mercer is hilarious, that I know for sure. Thats mostly conservative right wing conspiracy theorist bullshit. I know its hard to believe, but sometimes when people critise a government there isn't a vast media conspiracy attempting to form a communist uprising or whatever :P

Canadians are just afraid of us, thats all :P

Oh, and I've seen the detroit news so yes, thats accurate.

Edited by Eradicator

I guess you could trace the Anti-american attidudes that you see up here all the way back when the loyalists fled the 13 colonies during the US war of independence. Most of the people who fled from there to Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Quebec where seen mostly as traitors and were practically chased out from the states at gunpoint.

And you will find that most Canadians are not anti American at all. Personally there are some things I like alot about the US. The fact that they always have our backs covered incase Canada was attacked, the US justice laws which punish criminals correctly unlike up here where the criminals are practically protected more than victims, etc. And the fact that we have a good trade agreement despite some issues such as the mad cow crisis and softwood lumber.

Oh, and I agree that Rick Mercer is probably one of my favorite comedians. :lol:

Edited by Kaiser_Smeghead