DerelictStudios Forums

1000 posts.....Today I mark my 1000th post.....I remeber the day I said I would get 1000 posts when work on blitz II just started.....I think I am going to take a breck for a few weeks and Hawk you can take care of the NNC for a few days.... I never thought this day would come but it has

congrats, my friend, thats a beautiful silver oak leaf! all salute General Macarthur!

(by the way, you still have to rank up to your name. i've already ranked past mine ;) )

oh and i finally realized what clip was playing n your avatar, bullet_shrapnel! its from "replacements", cant believe took me forever to realize that ;)

Edited by Corporal Upham

turns on the valves on the gas tanks, ignites the barrel, pulls the trigger *click click* crud... they must have used up all the fuel for that 'carrying on" thread

lol yeah, the other thread is like someone thru a lit match down an oil well!

its nice to see how peaceful it is in this thread tho.....i'm glad to see that past hatreds have died down

Wait, does McArthur actually ever post anything that anyone cares about?

(That was an indirect flame, are those allowed?)

why are you picking on macarthur? do you even know what he's posted? how many of Macarthur's posts have you actually read? have you actually seen his posts "that no one cares about?" or do you just hop on the bandwagon and insult the poor scapegoat everyone else is?

sorry if that was harsh but i hate it when suddenly a member starts dissin macarthur even tho they dont even know him. (i understand why "vets" like trevor might have beef, but if you just joined, come on!) macarthur, despite all the shit everyone says about him, is a pretty cool dude who's done alot for this place (believe it or not) so plz, read up on macarthur's history before you start flaming him, my friend.

and, no, macarthur clearly stated that if you were gonna flame him, then you shouldnt post in this topic.

so please everyone, i've said this again and again, BE NICE TO EACH OTHER!!! we're all friends here, no need to start flaming each other :blink:

Edited by Corporal Upham

acualy if you think about he keeps these forums alive. i couldnt post 1000 in that amount of time if i tried i just dont have coments on certina issuse. he never talks shit about any of us so its not right to talk shit about him. all he does is give suport and helps people or is this against the law?

he never talks shit about any of us

well, actually, a reason why a few crew members USED to dislike macarthur (thats right, youve all buried the hatchet, correct? :blink: ) is because of a certain controversial statement he made.......but that was EONs ago before most of us were here and he has long apologized again and again.

he never talks shit about any of us

well, actually, (snip)

wow so that how you spell actually never knew there was a T in there. anyways getting back tot the subject this is true he is no longer the person he was. i dont bealive in a ladder while playing online in games. to me i dont care if your ranked 20 or 100000 if you are apart of the team durring the present game. you are better then the 20 if they dont do shit that game. i base people for what they are doing in present time not what they have done in past times. if that makes any sense

Well, in all respect. I hope you die in a more of a gay gangbang due to anal bleeding now rather than a gay gangbang with michael jackson and the villagep people.

I think that's the funniest thing GJ's ever said

ok you guys...i had 666 post before i posted this one....

I AM EVIL :blink:

so...now...there was always someone on our forums who got flamed all the time...

remember those flames against mrpoo =)