DerelictStudios Forums
Spikey00

In The Next Version Of Ar,

Ok, in the next version of AR, will there be more types of teams available to the CPU?

And will there be a different defensive structure available to Nem./Gen.? (specifically vrs. air units.) I'm hoping there will be more since the game kinda gets a bit boring seeing the same teamtypes out there =p

A better AI?? Eventually.

Will it be fully blossomed in the next version? Probably not.

Are we working on it? Yes.

Will there be more defensive structures? No.

At one point or another I actually had a Nem stand alone level for 5.0 with a little more challenge (albeit somewhat artifically) but the server is down, if I have the file still though I might be able to give you it through e-mail.

BTW... You'll like the new balancing changes that we've been completing. AR2 will play a lot different then the version that you currently have. Also, you said it gets boring with the same weak and predictable AI. I agree. Do you have any other things that bug you that you'd like us to address?

Euh well I bet someone has figured this out already, the animation of the Genesis Refinery ? O_o Btw, will the Nemesis compz utilize the tech buildingz like the airport? And another question too.. will the Ai have different angle attacks? O_o

Thankz Guyz xDD

Graphics and code is being overhauled. Going in deeper and answering is not up to me but things are being overhauled and improved.

Right now AR2 isn't going to have any tech buildings on the maps. We'll eventually add them back in. You may see the Auditum still. When I work on the AI i'll let you know my progress if you like.

Just wanted to let you know that we started working on the AI. Loong way to go. :)

A long way to go, ehh? Well at least thats a start :P A start has a end.

@Redfox34 : I could see why... So much .ini editting =P