DerelictStudios Forums
Count von Phoib

Should We Acquire Some More Space?

Since C&C3, our volcano really getting a tad small, so we're thinking of expanding.

I saw a lovely piece of real estate, but we are a little bit short of cash...

So, what do you think, should we sell blck (absolutely worth his weight in gold as mapper, Phoib approved!) to raise the required sum?

Or should we rent out Smurf (many undiscovered? qualities!)

Discuss!

The bidoffer is clearly a political inspired one, making allusion at the current political difficulties between the Flemmish and Wallonians to find a consensus for the new goverment formation.

The most amuzing part will be when Ebay will demand it's commision in this farce...because anything you offer for sale is considered a valid commercial transaction...

The bidders clearly understands it is a (poor) joke, question will remain if Ebay has the same opinion?

Well the seller can always claim ambiguity over the exact meaning of what it means to "buy" a country. What are you buying? The land? A country isn't just its land, so are you buying the people or the political institutions instead? He can always claim he is selling the abstract "idea of Belgium". Lame wordplay I know, but I would do it :P