DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  

I know you said there would be an AI in the first release of the mod but because your so close to release now and it hasn't been brought up very much I would like to ask if there will be? I know thats what I am hoping for because my internet sucks so I can never play onlinr which makes me very..."dissapointed." Still yet I feel that it would be great to have a workable AI in the mod.

If there is an AI can you tell me the stages of the AI and what each stage will include please?

P.S. - Great job on the mod, I can't wait until the release. :D B)

the AI is made by mapmaster RVmech himsleves, the man who made the "almost human AI".

From what I hear/read from the betatesters... it's gonna wipe your ass, turn you over, and spank you even more.... :D

Bah, the AI cheats its ass off :(

DONT' SAY THAT! RV would kill you! Of course it cheats, the way we have the mod setup, it isn't possible to have it "not" cheat.

Although, it isn't very nice that you can barely build stuarts when you're getting rushed by hummels....

Any AI is better than the skirmish AI in Red Alert 1. I swear, all it would do, is send all of its units to one corner of the map, then send them in a massive attack.....on your harvestors? I swear, you'd shoot at their vehicles, but they would move on relentlessly and determined to destroy your harvestors.

I like the skirmish AI in Generals somewhat, except that it goes from normal(barely touching you) to hard (beat the fuck out of you) to brutal (I think it's cheating)

Just as long as it's not always turtling like in Red Alert 1 or Generals(at least in normal and hard) I think it'll be good. Also how competent is the AI when it comes to tactics? In other words will it attack tanks with anti-tank infantry instead of rifle troops, will it keep its artillary to the rear, will it know when that stuart tank is out-matched by that maus, and that sort of stuff, and last but not least will it know when it's a bad time to go chasing infantry with its entire force?

OMG!!! RVMECH!!!! If its really made by the guy who made AHAI, you can bet your asses this mod's AI will be good. I'm a fan of RVMECH's maps and maps that have his almost human AI for generals, well, this just added yet another great reason to play Blitzkrieg. Wow! RVMECH himself! wow.... :rolleyes: :( :)

I personally long to clash with this celebrated AI, Generals' brutal can only tide me over for so long. I do agree, all AI players seem to have unlimited funds. But of course, after a hard hitting strike (Nuke, tank rush, etc) even though they haven't totally lost tactically, the player still has a strategic advantage over the AI in having forced them to spend more time rebuilding. Provided they still have Dozers to do so with, heheh.

kinda like the ai from ts. that cheated too. everytime i played skirmish, by time a built my war factory i was hit with hunter seeker droids and ion cannons. rather challanging i might say.

yip or like a ai who deosnt build navy in ra 1 and just sits there airstrike and paradrop evry so often also you get a copper to land away from teh base and like the whole army comes to kill you and you just fly off and the units just stay there and you have those big allied ships waiting to bomb the sit out of them at least the thing with infantry only was fun like world war one

well everyone knows that currently totally human AI is impossible. the computer does not have the ability to change its strategies in order to win. it will never develope a counterrush, no matter how many times you rush it. thats why we gotta make it challengin some how, and if we cant make it human, we can give it added stuff. so what if it cheats - as long as i'm challenged.

the one we have already is really hard to beat unless you find it to easy you can give me a game some time when you get the mod

k have u manege to beat the AI at hard on all maps, I maneged to beat the AI at hard on almost half of the maps.THIS AI IS SUPER from THE OLD GENERALS.

They should of launch Generals with all the things in ZERO HOUR,but i dont care!