DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AshJW

Intro Movie

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone at this time is working on an intro movie, and if not, are there plans to make one?

there have been several ones started up and never finished...i don't really care too much since it isn't a big deal

i personally find those things a nuisance

If you use your student ID you can buy the "educational version". Its exactly the same but its $1000 cheaper. (canadian)

Perhaps we can collaborate on this? I also have Adobe Premier and Fraps.

Sure, I am currently reinstalling all programs on my pc, once I get aim runing again how can I contact you?

an Intro video has already been completed but it hasnt been included with blitzkrieg due to the fact it would add about 8MB to the download.

err... well actually Smartmlp, it wasn't used more because it was rather gloomy and didn't fit the feel of the game...

This is a game about blowing stuff up, not remembering those that actually had to. Play like the real retail Blitzkrieg for that - we're not accurate enough to really fall into that category.

an Intro video has already been completed but it hasnt been included with blitzkrieg due to the fact it would add about 8MB to the download.

Ummm whats the deal here? Smurf says one thing you say another, mind telling me what is true?

I have about 6 different videos I my self have made, only getting around to complete 1, I saw there was no market for it so I stoped.

Blitzkrieg doesnt need a intro video, I mean lets face it. An intro, you watch it once, and then press ESC the next time you go into the game, never really watch it again. Its a waste of space, doesnt do anything that cut scenes in missions cant do.

I have about 6 different videos I my self have made, only getting around to complete 1, I saw there was no market for it so I stoped.

Blitzkrieg doesnt need a intro video, I mean lets face it. An intro, you watch it once, and then press ESC the next time you go into the game, never really watch it again. Its a waste of space, doesnt do anything that cut scenes in missions cant do.

Looks like we will have to get rid of the excape key feature then :D. Anyway, the movie doesnt have to be that long it just needs some nice scenes, like possibly the battle for poland and it could have a voice over. In the end maybe you could show a smoking city burnt to the crisp.

maybe a promotional video? like how many mods for other games *ahem*battlefield1942*ahem* have, it's a promotional tool we havent really tried out yet

Wait a minut, since whn can you prss *letter that comes aftr "D"*SC to git out of da intro?