DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yamato

Good Bye Derelict Studios

Good bye Derelict Studios

Last few months I vet been preparing to enter university I am doing a double major in History and Geography and doing History up to PHD level I don’t many of you can think of me doing something else part from history lol

And to continue my history studies I hope to gain history PHD in 7 years and to do this I will need to gain honours so I will have very little time for gaming organizing tourneys, Chatting for long hours with some of the members of the forums on msn about history and other matters

*flashback*

I remembered joining the forums back in blitz 1 in the very old forums and posting my first thread about aircraft carriers which quickly turned into a navy thread and the response I got to it established my reputation on the forum despite a number of dramas on the forum which I hope Phoib can forgive me, its been fun and enjoyable and learning a lot from Bio and others I admit I didn’t know a lot when I first arrived but as the time went by I continued to learn a lot from people on the forums like duke logan, Phoib, flyby, and others

My favorite game was to make noobs feel dumb that they know very little when they think they know a lot

I’m going to miss chatting with you guys about history and sharing historical information

I’ve seen many old guys on the forum leave and I guess its my time now.

I wish Derelict studios and all the mods the best of luck ill be keeping a eye on you ill be back in 7 years with my PHD if derelict studios is still around by then which I hope it will still be. Then I will have to change my name to DR. Yamato

Maybe ill be able to catch up from time to time in my summer holidays with some of the members on msn but most likely ill be studying in my summer holidays as well so I can graduate faster

Oh can you give my a buzz when blitz 2 gets around to Japan lol and if anybody is coming to Okinawa come find me im 200km northish from Okinawa and 300 meters under the sea and here is something funny for you guys to watch http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php

That’s it Sayonara *bows out*

i wish you the very best Yammy, you are truely one of the coolest peeps around this place. and you'll be missed. :hb:

Hey buddy, I\'m going to miss you alot. I\'ve known you since we were nooblets. We\'ve come a far way while moding together and just playing games. I wonder whos going to take over as the Japan spam whore now that your gone? I hope you do really well while in uni, Make sure you stop in I want to see some spam. I\'m really going to miss you man wish we could have been a little better friends but it never stoped us from pushing each other ahead. Thanks again for all the spam..I mean work you\'ve done here and over at racd..Have a good time... As risky as this is, Hi all...

I wish the best of luck to you man. You are one of the coolest dudes I know, and I hope you can visit us in the future. :)

cya though I didnt really get to know you :(. Oh BTW im going for my phD in military history (i hope to become a historical military expert) as well :)

Edited by Yotta

:lol: is it only me who thinks Uni must be very very different over there to the rest of the Western world!? I'm usually swimming in free time when I'm at uni (not while i'm on work placement tho, unfortunately!). If you do find you have time just to pop in every so often then I hope you can It's been a good time these last few years and I wish you all the best :)

Edit: OoOps just noticed the big red "no animated avatar" thing....I'd forgotten about that, I've not changed it (if i recall correctly) since I joined in '03, so my apologies. Time to hunt down a new one....

Edited by BoB

We will always remember our great and unique Yamamoto! Euh.. :unsure: i mean Yamato! :D

Like i told ya yesterday, have fun and good luck with your studies but i'm sure you can't live without us and we'll see your posts again in a near future! ;)

See ya Doc!

He only got a b- in math :P

See ya later Yam, its been a good haul. Good luck in all yoru studies :)