DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master Netra

What's Ar2's New Site?

None of the old sites are valid anymore I was wondering where its at now? A while back I contributed a couple maps. Don't remember their names anymore was some odd years ago. but meh. Anywho yea, if someone could hook me up with the new site's address that would be awesome.

Sorry for the delayed response, but I almost never visit these forums now. Since the mod is no longer being worked on, no one wants to pay for hosting. So there is no new website. If a download mirror does indeed exist, someone should post it here.

I have 5.0 and could put it up somewhere, though I don't have a permanent server anymore on which to do so.

I miss this mod, though I don't really play RTS games anymore. The setting and the units were just so unique.

Phoib informs me that he will host AR2 at Derelict Studios if we want. If anyone has the desire to whip up a page (doesn't have to be anything fancy) just so people can download the mod, that would be great.

Earliest I could make something would be Sunday or early next week if someone doesn't get to it before then.

Awesome.

My schedule is crazy busy, but it would be pretty cool if we could organize a time for a few of us to play a game, for nostalgia's sake.

Awesome.

My schedule is crazy busy, but it would be pretty cool if we could organize a time for a few of us to play a game, for nostalgia's sake.

Maybe. Would have to be a Saturday tho'. I imagine I probably have a version of 6.0 that was in the works (a long time ago) that was installed, so i would have to clean that up first if we were to play.