DerelictStudios Forums
[DK]PHIL

Screenshot Thread

What do you think they are?

Oh yes that's correct, you are not endowed with the cognitive capabilities required to make such an obviuosly apparent connection and attain a new paradigm of knowledge. :P

If you guys can input Generals civilian buildings and turn them into voxels, why not do the same with the V1 and V2 from blitz? (V2 when it is made available to the public) Because last I remember, the V2 was a Soviet ICBM. :blink:

Edit: whoops meant V2 used RA2 Soviet missile as its model.... or was that the nuke?

Edited by Freedom

why not do the same with the V1 and V2 from blitz? (V2 when it is made available to the public) Because last I remember, the V2 was a Soviet ICBM. :blink:

What, my V-1 isn't good enough all of a sudden?! :P :lol:

Also, the V-2 was a German ballistic missile, not Russian.

And, they're made into SHPs, not vxls. Vxls are used for the vehicles.

No offense as I don't think you can change this with RA2, but as I'm used to blitz or CtA sized infantry they look sorta funny. :lol:

Looks great as usual, like the map.

yes...that is stalingradmap

and just something to mention...

it took me nearly an hour to destroy the russions on the east of the river

but this only becouse i didn´t played it a long time

this reminds me of how ugly RA2 is lol

not as ugly as you :P

If you can take blitz II buildings and turn them into blitz I buildings, can you take blitz I buildings and turn them into blitz II buildings? :huh:

Also why don't you guys take the statue that looks like stalin from zh. It would look good if it was made alot bigger. Also maybe the english buildings recently added to blitz 2. The would definatly help set the scene of some levels

Edited by Captain Miller

I used to think i was busy at college, then i found Uni... and im rolling in free time! (guess i should be spending it reading etc but Meh!)

If you guys can input Generals civilian buildings and turn them into voxels, why not do the same with the V1 and V2 from blitz? (V2 when it is made available to the public)

I highly doubt that they are voxels, but rather SHP's.

With my script and the 3D models extracted from Generals, it isn't a difficult task to do, just a tedious one..;)