DerelictStudios Forums
[DK]PHIL

Screenshot Thread

Well, We'll use this thread to randomly post screenshots from the mod, at least untill the release. Just to give an idea of how the mod looks now.

I'll start with a battle between raminator and I, and I really liked the look of this tank engangement.. :

post-3-1069606641.jpg

npi do what i can to help i was diging around my pc and found those that i downloaded ages ago

theres more maps there now

post-3-1143627666.jpg

Edited by Yamato

I've got one or two to show ya, although they were in Skirmish mode (my PC doesn't have an internet connection :D ).

Here's one where some parabombs didn't detonate on impact. Had another one where there were two of them standing right next to some infantry. I called that one "What ever you do... Don't... Move..." This one's called "Stupid duds!!!"

post-3-1069686962.jpg

And here's another where somehow, the Germans had an Allied Marine. It couldn't have been a spy because I wasn't the Allies and there were only 2 opponents on the map.

post-3-1069687031.jpg

I have some questions in those russian pictures dose anyone of them have the redguards because i just see in those screens conscripts (armed with the mosin nagant rifle) because the redguards had the pps-41 with the tambur.

i have many world war two ones that i just found they will be up soon after i get back from by exam which is later 2 day and its my last

somebody sould post those on the main page as news for blitz 1

ok im back from my exam i will post 2 everyday for you guys

hmmm...i don´t know if they fit into the blitz... perhaps the moscowmap...but it has to be edited very intensive...removing ore...replacing to modern looking images...

the maginotline map is compareable to it...

if you have more maps like the stalingradone upload them coz it really fits to blitz with lil editing

i remember one time i made this map with a help of an atlas hehe

it is europe shaped with some nutral countries such as belgium,ireland,norway,sweden,spain,holland,finland,switzerland,greace,turkey and the players star off in locations such as russia,germany,frace,birtian and america it also had some coat line of north africa i am trying to find it now but im sure that you guys would luv it