DerelictStudios Forums
Count von Phoib

Formal Notice Concerning Advertisements.

It is recently come to our attention that several persons and organisations are trying to use this site as advertisement platform for their own commercial sites.

This advertisements costs us money, as they use our resources.

I would hereby like to make the following formal statement, and include it in our Terms of Service.

Advertisement space on this site can be bought for $50, where you can specify where the advertisement is placed. This sum is to be payed to our paypal adress, paypal@derelictstudios.net . This term of service can be altered by contract by our CFO, Emiel Suilen. Upon agreeing on this Terms of Service, and on placing commercial advertisements of any kind on our forums, you agree to pay the aforementioned sum to our paypal address.

All new forum users will be subjected to this rule.

Genius.

This thing started up the day I left for Chilwell, I deleted the first one an hour before leaving.

No, but you might be able to get them in a legal entanglement. Probably won't get any money, though.

No, but you might be able to get them in a legal entanglement. Probably won't get any money, though.

Lol. You really think you can track down some spam shop in Korea?

Edited by BlckWyerve

You really want to find out...........?

:ph34r:

Genius.

This thing started up the day I left for Chilwell, I deleted the first one an hour before leaving.

Hey killakanz! You're awesome! :)

Edited by schoolkid

Is this refering to things like this (refer to my sig) and is that $50 /month, /year and is it USD, CAN or ???? becuase if I violate this term I will galdly pay for adspace (depending on price) :)