DerelictStudios Forums
killakanz

Who The Hell Are You?

Ok. Post a pic of yourself here for fame and glory purposes.

(Please note this isn't compulsory. Post only photos of yourself. Post at own risk of mockery etc etc.)

I will moderate as often as I'm around. This will not be turning into another stripfest. NOBODY wants to see Wittman's naked chest again. That's the only warning I'm giving.

Since most people know what I look like anyway, I'll start us off.

party.jpg

Feeling the effects there of the "oh... He's back" party in May. :D

... This will not be turning into another stripfest. NOBODY wants to see Wittman's naked chest again. That's the only warning I'm giving.

Does this also apply to our female Member´s? :P

SCNR,

ironduke57 :D

... This will not be turning into another stripfest. NOBODY wants to see Wittman's naked chest again. That's the only warning I'm giving.

Does this also apply to our female Member´s? :P

As much as it pains me to say it... Yes it does.

Why the hell not.

Halloween 2003.

Me and a friend, both as Balerina's.

We shocked some people by dancing past the window of a geriatry home, and no, I have no idea if people died because of that.

Made by my ex, of which you see the breasts, nose and lips on the left.

zwanenmeer.jpg

Which one is you?

He's the one on the left, moving in to take the other bloke from behind.

Fine, here's a face to the name. Me, in Iceland a couple months ago.

I look basically the same now, except for this half-inch wide light blond streak in my beard (the mustache area) that I guess I must've brought back from Iceland, because I didn't have it when I went.

Logan Hartke

post-10-1184080352.jpg

Edited by Logan Hartke

Please tell me you dont keep those gay red muzzles on for games?

I've got an orange flashhider and a black one, the field that we were playing at that day didn't want anyone with a black. A year ago on another field one of the nearby neighbors saw people running around with rifles shooting at each other. (Mind you, the property where we were playing at was 10+ acres, so I'm still not sure how that happened.) Anyways, the neighbor calls the cops and grabs his shotgun and during one of the lulls in the battle fires a round over our heads and holds two of the people playing at the time up at gunpoint.

After that little incident, a lot of the fields are pretty strict with their 'no painted black flashhider' rule.

Not many places will give you a choice simply for liability reasons. It's pretty much mandatory everywhere for a brightly-colored tip. I've already been yelled at once for painting mine. :P

I've got an orange flashhider and a black one, the field that we were playing at that day didn't want anyone with a black. A year ago on another field one of the nearby neighbors saw people running around with rifles shooting at each other. (Mind you, the property where we were playing at was 10+ acres, so I'm still not sure how that happened.) Anyways, the neighbor calls the cops and grabs his shotgun and during one of the lulls in the battle fires a round over our heads and holds two of the people playing at the time up at gunpoint.

After that little incident, a lot of the fields are pretty strict with their 'no painted black flashhider' rule.

That bring up the question what had happened, if they had one of this self build Paintball tank´s I posted some time ago. :lol:

Regards,

ironduke57

Not many places will give you a choice simply for liability reasons. It's pretty much mandatory everywhere for a brightly-colored tip. I've already been yelled at once for painting mine. :P

I guess the rules are very different over there.

Most places here don't care, mainly because the sites in this country are well established and all neighbors and local police know about what goes on in the sites.

Everyone in America is fucking crazy, so we have to have these rules. :P

Anyway.

But the thing is though, didn't this neighbor have a second thought when they pulled the trigger and there goes the sewing machine noises?

Real guns go bang. They're very loud. You usually hear them before seeing them. Don't people think about that?

Anyways... Blck, post your pic.

Yeah, we want to see the following people post their pics:

Blck, Flyby, Ironduke.

And holy shit Logan! Are you sure you're around 20?

And holy shit Logan! Are you sure you're around 20?

I think I'm the only one who is. I know, I look considerably older. I get pegged at about 30 anymore.

Logan Hartke

Everyone in America is fucking crazy, so we have to have these rules. :P

Anyway.

But the thing is though, didn't this neighbor have a second thought when they pulled the trigger and there goes the sewing machine noises?

Real guns go bang. They're very loud. You usually hear them before seeing them. Don't people think about that?

Don't ask me, although when the police showed up they sorted it out in short order.

Turned out one of them was an airsofter, IIRC he ended up coming back to the field to play after his shift was over.

Stop posting :awesome:, this isn't BYOB. Anyway, the really funny part is how much Logan looks like a smut artist I know.

Also, will post pics of me soon. I was... in dispose between the 5th and 8th and it would have been a ripe time for images.