DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OMEGA

Mario Flash Movie

yeah, well how come there were none of the magic mushrooms(amanita muscaria) so prolific in the game? :P I wouldnt call it trippy, seemed like someone on too much amph :P

Edited by key0p

I can't go to Newgrounds anymore, but is that "Behind the Hero: Mario"? 'Cause i've seen that before, and it was soooooo damn funny. :lol:

I can't go to Newgrounds anymore, but is that "Behind the Hero: Mario"? 'Cause i've seen that before, and it was soooooo damn funny. :lol:

1) Why not? :huh:

2)No, it's Mario Blitz. Hahaha at the end in small print it says: "This movie happened because I like sugar."

1. that was bad realy bad.

2. it got a ZERO

3. people get baned from NG as others who like rubish dislike people who hate them and therefore complaine like little babies to admin and get people who try to clear the rubish out kicked out.

4. Ive been baned from submiting any reviwes for 3 weeks and the admin dosnt reply or said why so can someone who uses NG tell me why?

5. maybe i piss admin staff off too much.....

6. sugar is not a substitute for mind altering drugs that enable you to make triped out flashes

7. NO drug induced trip could make that good.

8. the best bit was the guy singing at the end on the credits.

Edited by Madbadger

I can't go to Newgrounds anymore, but is that "Behind the Hero: Mario"? 'Cause i've seen that before, and it was soooooo damn funny.  :lol:

1) Why not? :huh:

2)No, it's Mario Blitz. Hahaha at the end in small print it says: "This movie happened because I like sugar."

1). Whenever I go to Newgrounds, it's pop-up galore, and spyware usually follows that.

2). Here's the link to "Behind the Hero: Mario". It's probably one of the funniest damn things on the internet.

2. it got a ZERO

3. people get baned from NG as others who like rubish dislike people who hate them and therefore complaine like little babies to admin and get people who try to clear the rubish out kicked out.

4. Ive been baned from submiting any reviwes for 3 weeks and the admin dosnt reply or said why so can someone who uses NG tell me why?

6. sugar is not a substitute for mind altering drugs that enable you to make triped out flashes

you're pretty dumb

2. it got a ZERO

No need to get all technical. Don't be such a kill-joy. <_<

And it got a five, not zero. Well actually, that was overall, it only got zero's for violence and interactivity.

Edited by OMEGA

this mario has moved from shrooms to guns and ammo

What? There's no shooter Mario ga- oh, you're talking about yourself, aren't you?

[baby talk] Very good! Have a cookie[/baby talk]

And besides, don't you remember Super Mario rampage? Or the one where you defend the castle with a plasma rifle?

Edited by OMEGA

this mario has moved from shrooms to guns and ammo

What? There's no shooter Mario ga- oh, you're talking about yourself, aren't you?

[baby talk] Very good! Have a cookie[/baby talk]

And besides, don't you remember Super Mario rampage? Or the one where you defend the castle with a plasma rifle?

No, I meant, a real Mario game, not a game someone made in his basement!

EDIT: Wow, this thread died young.

Edited by Big_Jack