DerelictStudios Forums
Polemos

Finest Hour Comptetion?

if you dont know anything about the mod finest hour, check out the sight, its another ww2 generals mod. looks pretty good, models pretty good, textures kind of suck (however still in development), nazi infantry skin looks awesome, their plane combat looks to be pretty good, and i love the paradrops. i want to know if derilect studios thinks they will be any real competition, and you prepared to do lightning war with them to try and get your japan/naval update out sooner to best them? 1 thing that blitz II could do to kick their asses (and which i would love to see) is campaigns.

OMG! Please will admin. make a sticky of why not to post something about the Finest Hour in here. It happens too much.

Lol, you know competition isn't friendly when the TFH boards erupted into cheers when the HL2 source code fiasco wiped our site, and then when they rudely told off any attempts we made to help them.

Well usually when you try to help someone you make them infirior....Now I say why not give it another shot and be friendly competitors....You may have your disagreements but dont let that get in the way of a friendship...I think I remeber that blitz I combined with another mod and actually got the work for blitz I to double...Now thats what could happen here but its proballly not going to

Trust me. We've tried. Twice. Both attempts ended up making both mods look bad.

We can always just declare war on them like we did with those japanese art -nerds that had the really-fuckin-long thread...

Edited by Prophecy

I meant nerds in a japanese game, like gaia (I have no clue what it was) or whatever else they played. Ask Freedom, hes the one that sent the Declaration of War.

Edited by Prophecy

Please stop using that word now. Going back and editing the posts would even be nicer. As I have never heard of this mod, what do they bring to the table? Is it just another TC or do they bring in something that actually changes the way the game is played?

I have no clue how jap is a racial slur, its just like somebody calling me a Yank or another person a Brit, Aussie, Ruskie, or a Germ. Its just an abreviation of their country, but I'm sorry if I offended anyone :unsure: .

Hehe, its all good. Just something a WWII board does not need. Thanx for modifying.

send me a mail if you want to know more about the finest hour as im not going to post here and i also do work for them

fatboy@hotmail.com

Prophecy im part japanese dont use it

if you dont know anything about the mod finest hour, check out the sight, its another ww2 generals mod.  looks pretty good, models pretty good, textures kind of suck (however still in development), nazi infantry skin looks awesome, their plane combat looks to be pretty good, and i love the paradrops.  i want to know if derilect studios thinks they will be any real competition, and you prepared to do lightning war with them to try and get your japan/naval update out sooner to best them? 1 thing that blitz II could do to kick their asses (and which i would love to see) is campaigns.

I don’t consider finest hour competition, they lack any sort of true structure and I just get the feeling of "half-ass" anytime I see any of their work.

That’s My 2 cents. :unsure:

Oh wait, did I say that?

inappropriate image removed by Flyby...

you should know better !!

Not my usual action, but I see little alternative then to CLOSE the topic.

This topic is loaded to become a flamewar...

Sorry :unsure: