DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Sig Pic Regulation Reminder

As in effect since January this year, the size limit of signature pictures on this forum is 468 in width and 60 in height (conventional banner size).

To keep this forum pleasant to everyone, regular members are also not allowed to have more than 2 pics in their signatures.

in other words 468 x 60 .... which is pretty close to standard most other serious sig forums have 500 x 60 with a 10k cap <_<

can i please keep mine? i know its too big, bu ti can tfind any King TIger pics any smaller. :) B)

Go to photobucket.com and they give you free image hosting. You know how to use XnView, etc to convert a pic, right? DS forums doesn't like bmps (bitmaps)for some reason. :D

Damn spammer. Look at your signature! What do you think? And you don't have any pics, so you should just check length in your profile.

i think it should be down to the size --> no large then 10k. so ppl with non-usal sigs will be able to post theirs

like mine

You wanted to know if your sig is okay, semagae. Do the sig restrictions state that your signature is acceptable?

You know I really don't see the point of having sig restrictions if everyone is allowed so much leeway on them.