DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Le_Poisson

Blitz2 R3 Strategies/tactics

This thread is essentially meant to be a pooling of strategies and tactics that work well in R3. The game has dynamically changed since the previous release (RIP Soviet Artillery superpower), and with these changes come the need for radical rethinking of what once worked.

With that said, I will add to this thread my own tactics/strategies (which are probably not the best) at a later date. I hope that by creating a thread like this, everyone's gameplay can improve and matches will become more dynamic (assuming there are enough contributors to this thread).

Thank you all in advance for your contributions, and for helping future and current blitz 2 players learn a thing or two...or three or four.

Interesting thread....If i can add this...it could be also for those who wants to share their tactical genius during specific missions? ;)

Edited by Neo

Interesting thread....If i can add this...it could be also for those who wants to share their tactical genius during specific missions? ;)

Sure, why not. Though right now I'm preoccupied with trying to find people to play online with/against :P

For those new to blitz: There is the active player list and mp guide. Good suggestion to find players.

Edited by DirtyHarryTAT