DerelictStudios Forums
Opals25

Christmas Haul

On 1/16/2021 at 9:33 PM, BlckWyerve said:

I got a couple Amazon gift cards because gift-giving isn't really a thing these days.

I do owe opals a drink someday when this vaccine is out there.

Some day right?

I built myself a new computer as an after christmas gift to myself

Oh, I didn't respond to this year yet.

My gift got delayed by Santa, but in the end I got a book: Story on a Plate, and yes, in the past euh... 10 years I developed a love for cooking.

And normally I would have created the most elaborate Christmas dinner for family and friends. But this year, it was just with 3: me, my gf, and my 4 year old stepdaughter. And 4 year olds have picky eating habbits, and a woman in her first trimester eats even more selectively. So yes, next Christmas, it will be at least 4 people in my little family :-) 

On 2/17/2021 at 9:00 PM, Opals25 said:

Some day right?

I built myself a new computer as an after christmas gift to myself

Someday:tm:

On 2/18/2021 at 3:00 AM, Count von Phoib said:

Oh, I didn't respond to this year yet.

My gift got delayed by Santa, but in the end I got a book: Story on a Plate, and yes, in the past euh... 10 years I developed a love for cooking.

And normally I would have created the most elaborate Christmas dinner for family and friends. But this year, it was just with 3: me, my gf, and my 4 year old stepdaughter. And 4 year olds have picky eating habbits, and a woman in her first trimester eats even more selectively. So yes, next Christmas, it will be at least 4 people in my little family :-) 

That's awesome, I've really gotten into cooking the last few years as well.  I spent a lot of our lockdown trying to get better at classic French recipes.  Choux pastry can fuck a duck.